Business Basics - Start Up
Time & Location
About the Event
Your business needs to have a foundation strong enough that would allow it to face the challenges that might come its way. If the foundation of your business is not strong enough, it would be difficult for you to have a good future. During this session we will dicuss the Five Keys to a Stable Foundation for Successful Business.
- Incorporation: Creating a corporation for your business will safeguard your personal assets in the event that you have a professional dispute with a client or vendor.
- Insurance: It will take diligent effort to find the right insurance for your industry.
- Operations: Systems are critical to the successful business.
- Technology: No matter what type of service business you are starting, technology will likely play a large role.
- Financing: I am often asked, “Can I start a small business with no money?” My answer is, “Absolutely NOT.” The truth is that it takes money in order to make money. But how much depends on the type of business.
These are a few of the important aspects of setting up your business that will allow you to have a bedrock-like foundation. If you have already started your business, you can still implement these components to strengthen your business. Do not to become overwhelmed by the list above. No business is “perfect” and every entrepreneur needs these basic elements in place in order to grow and succeed. You may find that some aspects of your business foundation work very well while others need some attention. This is perfectly okay! This is part of the process of creating a successful, thriving company.
- General Admission$0$00$0
- VIP - Business Start-UP$75+$1.88 Service fee$75+$1.88 Service fee0$0